Thursday, February 16, 2006

One for the road

Whilst I prepare my next blog (doing some research) let me post these first. I posted these in my MySpace blog but nobody seemed to notice.. anyway, I'm posting them here so that more people will FAIL to notice them.

Who Do You Say That I Am?

Jesus said unto them, " Who do you say that I am?"

The apostles replied, "You are the eschatological manifestation of the ground of our being, the ontological foundation of the context of our very selfhood revealed."

And Jesus replied, "What????"


Psychiatric Clinic Answering Machine

"Hello, the doctor is busy at the moment, however, if you would like to be transferred to another correspondent, please press the number that best fits your personality:
- if you are an obsessive compulsive, press "1" repeatedly.
- if you are codependent, please ask someone to press "2".
- if you have multiple personalities, please press "3", "4" and "5".
- if you are paranoid delusional, we know who you are and what you want, just stay on the line so we can trace your call.
- if you are schizophrenic, isten carefully and the little voice will tell you which number to press.
- if you are manic depressive, it doesn't matter what number you press, no one will answer."


From Calvin and Hobbes, Something to Think About

Calvin: "Do you believe in the Devil? You know, a supreme evil being dedicated to the temptation, corruption and ultimate destruction of man?

Hobbes: "Im not sure man needs the help."



No comments: