The only problem is, I dont know what to write about. It's not that i don't have anything to say. I'm not in a rut or anything. In fact, my life has been quite eventful lately. Things are happening left and right. My plate is full. Yet I dont have anything to say.
Maybe its because my plate is full that I dont have anything to say. I'm living in a sort of flux that I have no time to dwell on any one subject long enough to write about it.
I could just write about what I did today but that would be too boring a piece for even myself to read about. (though from the number of comments I get, it seems that I'm the only one reading this anyway). So anyway, here are some Random Thoughts:
- I hadn't realized it but the UAAP season is under way sans La Salle. now UP has a 1 in 7 chance of winning the Basketball championship instead of 1 in 8. Better odds!! Dream on!
- Saw this on the news.. Israel is speeding up the purchase of missiles from the US. No wonder the US isn't too keen on joining the rest of the world in calling for an immediate ceasation of hostilities.
- I had the chance of buying the maiden issue of Maxim Philippines when I was in Cagayan de Oro last week but I didn't. Angelica Panganiban and her 36Ds are on the cover! Now I can't find a copy anywhere in Manila.
- Saw this on TV... Filipinos do not know how to dress for the rainy days. They mix up rain gear with indoor cold weather gear. So you see people inside office buildings wearing nylon water resistant raincoats and people wearing cotton or wool blazers outside. Something the Fab Five would want to discuss.. they're in-country for I don't know why.
- This one is for the expectant dad in me... I started looking at cribs this afternoon. one Chicco brand crib that has automatic rocking effect and built-in intercom costs 12,000.00!!!! a rear-facing baby car-seat from the same store costs 11,000.00!!!!! I need to win the lotto if i want my future child to have a decent crib.