Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Drink Bacardi Like Its Your Birthday

Forgive my ignorance, but I went to a friend's house the other night and was treated to my very first taste of Bacardi Rum (Superior)! Ok, so i'm a neanderthal when it comes to good liquor. Now I see why 50 Cent (for you non-gangsta types, the name is pronounced as fitisent) made such a fuss about it; even writing it into his song.

The rum was so smooth that i didnt need any chaser or mixer with it. I drank straight shot after shot. It may have helped that our pulutan was Mussels Lombardi (Italianni's style) and the best beef siomai I've ever tasted. The food must've dulled my senses against the kick of the Bacardi.

(couldnt think of a topic for today.. thats why i just posted this.. less mental exercise needed)

No comments: