Friday, December 29, 2006

When you get what you want, try not to look surprised.

Be careful what you wish for...

Don't ask me how or why the gods conspired to give me something I wished for this Christmas but I did. Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies.

I got an xbox 360 for Christmas!!!!

Now I have problems. Lots of them. My brother in law told me that to be able to get the very best out of the xbox, i needed at least 150, yes 150 thousand pesosesoses...
You see, to be able to appreciate the video/audio quality, I needed, my bro-in-law says, an HDTV flat panel LCD television; at least a 5.1 surround audio system; ... and a La-Z-Boy.

Well, why not kick it up another notch?! Better set up an entire room with sound insulaton all around, wall to wall carpeting, air conditioning, a snackbar with soda dispensers... oh and I want to win the lotto so that I dont have to go to work anymore.

No comments: