Sunday, November 05, 2006

Tapa Heaven

It was a lazy Sunday afternoon. I was lounging around the house after lunch trying to cherish what's left of the weekend and trying not to think of work. I was watching a rerun of Treasure Hunters, that reality game show where teams go out on a treasure hunt (go figure) when my sister asked if I could accompany her to UP to buy gardening stuff at CP Garcia. I said ok.

After buying pebbles and three huge rocks to use for her project - a zen garden - we decided to drive around the old haunts of our dear campus for a trip down memory lane. Passing by the Shopping Center, my sister had a brainstorm of an idea.

We headed for the direction of Rodic's! That small eatery inside the shopping center that serves (to my mind and lots of others) the best damn tapsilog in the whole wide world. Savouring those delicate tapa flakes that melt in your mouth (or jam between your teeth), I was instantly transported to back to the halcyon days of college.

Ahh tapa heaven..




No comments: