Thursday, August 05, 2010

Depressed or Just Plain Cheap?

I cut my own hair for the first time in my life today. Needless to say it was a total disaster. What was I thinking? I have been semi-bald twice in my life before... this is only the third time in my life I had a haircut like this.

Haircuts used to cost $15 including tip. I bought a $10 hair clipper yesterday. it sounded like a very good deal. I could have a return on investment with just one haircut!

I know I have been a little depressed lately - the ill effect of being jobless for this length of time, and with not a single prospect or good lead in the job hunt. Could it have been my depression that pushed me to take drastic action on my black velvety locks?

Did I cut my hair out of depression or was I just plain cheap?

No comments: