Saturday, February 17, 2007

Down the Drain

Have you ever watched that TV show "My name is Earl"? It's about one man, worried about Karma tries to right everything that he did wrong in life... and he got a list.

I too am prone to believe in karma. And in my case, Karma is usually quick in reminding me of what I've done. It doesn't usually take too long for karma to bite me in the ass.

This time, it took a few months. I accidentally bumped my car into the passenger side door of my neighbor's car a few months back. I tried settling it then but my neighbor just let the thing hang as if he isn't keen on having me answer for the faux pas.

Karma took its time. It finally came knocking on the door today.. Literally. I got a bill for the body repair for that small dent on my neighbor's car door.

There goes three thousand pesos down the drain.

Hayyy life! You can't win.

No comments: